1. Sonya’s Garden (Barangay Buck Estate, Alfonso, Cavite)
The scent of flowers and freshly baked bread will greet you when you enter. The salad and breads are amazing, grown and made on site with edible flowers and assorted greens and veggies.
2. Breakfast at Antonio’s (Aguinaldo Highway, Tagaytay City, Cavite)
Serving an all-day breakfast menu, from comforting breakfast favorites and European brunch fares to classic deli faves and sweet treats.
3. Bags of Beans (General Emilio Aguinaldo Highway Mendez Crossing West, Tagaytay City, Tagaytay – Nasugbu Hwy, Tagaytay, Cavite)
A very cozy restaurant. Customer service, delicious food, great ambiance and wonderful experience is worthy to visit the place.
4. Marcia Adams’ Tuscany (Cavite Border of Tagaytay City and Alfonso, near Ville Sommet, Cavite City, Alfonso, Cavite)
Lies in a quiet and hidden boundary of Tagaytay & Alfonso, you will not have your usual lunch. Their daily menu is a 3-course meal.
5. The Dining Room at Gourmet Farms ( Km. 52, Aguinaldo Highway, Buho, Silang, Cavite)
A true experience of Mediterranean cuisine prepared from the freshest organic. Also offers Italian dishes.
6. Taza Fresh Table (Kilometer 60, Philippines 4120, Emilio Aguinaldo Hwy, Tagaytay, Cavite)
A new restaurant at the Taal Vista Hotel, and it is definitely a place you should not miss on your next trip to Tagaytay.
7. Rekados Cafe and Restaurante (Sta. Rosa Tagaytay Road, Pasong Langka, Silang, Cavite)
Serving Italian, Filipino, Spanish and Asian dish that you will truly love it.
8. Balinsasayaw (Tagaytay – Nasugbu Hwy, Tagaytay, Cavite)
Known to be a great place with great food.
9. Milagros Private Kitchen ( 1640 Maglabe Drive, Brgy. Guinhawa South. Tagaytay City )
Heirloom Filipino & family recipes using homegrown herbs and local produce.
10. Balay Dako by Antonio’s (Tagaytay – Nasugbu Hwy, Tagaytay)
An elegant experience in Tagaytay when you come and visit this restaurant.